Dual vca / pan / ballance / xfade / stereo enhance
The Azimuth is back! This is a completely new circuit jam packed with 12 VCAs to perform three core and independent functions:
linear input VCAs + Constant Voltage panning/fading + super stereo processing.
External signals are first processed by the input VCAs, they are then fed to the panning circuit and then processed by the stereo enhancement section.
• Stereo linear input VCAs with independent CV controls and attenuators
• WIDTH control determines functionality of the Panning knob:
• Full CCW is MONO width and the Panning knob acts as a linear xfade control between the left and right source signals.
• Middle setting is normal STEREO operation. A mono signal in the left input can be panned between L/R and a stereo source can be balanced.
• Full CW is the super stereo mode which employs a special trick to create the aural illusion of an extra wide stereo image.
• Full CV control with attenuator of the width amount
• Switch for changing the direction of panning/fading
• DC coupled inputs
• 6pin header to normal the stereo outputs to the stereo inputs of the uJack via ribbon cable.