This is a MIDI THRU module with the following features:
• 1 MIDI Input (DIN and TRS in parallell, use ONLY ONE at the same time
• 2 MIDI DIN Thru outputs
• 4 MIDI TRS Thru jack outputs
• 4 Buffered MIDI serial thru outputs on the backside. Can be used as extra THRU outputs.
• The TRS jacks are preconfigured for MIDI TRS Type A, but can be changed to Type B by changing the soldering-pads on the backside.
• LED indicator for incoming MIDI activity
1 Eurorack power cable
The 4 buffered MIDI-THRU (TX) pins on the backside can be used in a number of ways:
• Extra MIDI THRU outputs, just add connectors.
• Feed MIDI THRU to other modules MIDI input pins on the backside. Inside your rack.
• Use TX and GND signals to feed your Arduino MIDI project directly to the RX pin.
The module will normally be pre-configured for TRA type A.
You can change this by yourself by changing/resoldering the solderpads on the backside.