The mp-800 is a programmer for the Roland JX-8P, JX-10 and MKS-70 synthesizers. It is NOT a Eurorack module!
It is very small, only 50x35x15mm.
• Support for all the parameters of the original programmer.
•The “switch”-parameters that have 2-4 fixed levels, can be controlled with momentary buttons instead. Each press of a button cycles the parameter to the next value. When it reaches the maximum parameter, it starts over from the lowest/first value again.
• Based on MIDI CC messages (not sysex).
• Save and Load up to 32 user patches in non-volatile memory.
• 64 Built in presets.
• Randomize function (all or single parameters).
• 8 predefined “Macros” that changes multiple parameters at the same time from one CC.
• 8 user defined “Macros” with up to 4 parameters each. Each of the 4 parameters can also be inverted or have user defined ranges.
• 8 user defined “Snaps” which is snapshots of up to 4 parameters and their values.
• No external power supply is needed because the mp-800 gets its power from the synthesizer.
Contents in the package:
1 mp-800 Programmer device
1 MIDI TRS Type A cable