Full DIY Kit for Synthrotek ADSR. Including PCB, front panel and all components.
The Synthrotek ADSR is a small and simple envelope generator with some very useful features. CV is additive for overall length of ADR stages in ADSR mode, add even more length to just the Release stage by adding CV into the Release jack. AR mode with CV over release length allows for snappy to long dynamic rhythm lengths. Very short minimum lengths, self cycling and a maximum output of 5 volts makes this tiny (4HP) envelope a very feature packed and versatile module.
• Attack: 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
• Decay: 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
• Sustain (based on gate length)Release 4ms-2 seconds (up to ~ 4 seconds with CV)
• LED indication for each section
• CV over ADR
• CV over Release
• ADSR or AR mode
• Exponential or Linear Curves
• 4HP wide
• Depth: 40mm
• Current Draw: +12: 30mA, -12: n/a, +5: n/a